Limonene from Premier Research Labs is a double buffered, pH balanced, orange peel essential oil. Limonene has a pleasant citrus fragrance and may be used topically as an antifungal and as a pain-reliever*.
- Double buffered, pH-balanced orange essential oil
- Features naturally-occurring limonene (92%), a special active compound
- May help loosen a stiff neck*
- May help foster clearer, smoother skin*
- May help support a more flexible spine*
- May provide relief for tight, sore and painful muscles and joints, due to exercise*
- Tests on to all four biofield polarities
Premier Limonene penetrates the skin immediately, and leaves no oily residue.
pH-balanced Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Peel essential oil
Other Ingredients: None.
Adults: Massage a few drops of Premier Limonene into target muscles and joints daily for several days. May be mixed with Neem Oil (1 drop of each) and applied to the ear canal. Do not apply to open cuts. May be diluted with water (50%) to achieve a milder solution.
Do not apply to open cuts. Avoid contact with eyes or genitals. Do not use if allergic to oranges. Cap tightly between uses to avoid evaporation of essential oil. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.