Medi-Dental Pack from Premier Research Labs is a cleansing dental pack that contains premium grade, European, high-cation montmorillonite clay. Montmorillonite clay naturally contains highly adsorptive calcium smectites, silica and nine mineral oxides in addition to rare, calcium-based zeolite minerals (laumontite), which have maximum cation exchange capacity.
This is particularly important for supporting the detoxification in the oral cavity of toxic dental materials and metal ions which may have lodged in mucus membranes or gum tissue.*
- Effective cleansing of targeted dental areas*
- Contains rare zeolite minerals which have maximum cation exchange capacity
- High quality clays and minerals have been used for centuries in many cultures for cleansing and rejuvenation*
- Assists in the cleansing of bioaccumulated toxins to support quantum-state cellular resonance*
- Initiates a special intracellular thermal effect, creating a deep intrinsic cellular cleansing effect*
Premiers silica-based montmorillinite is a smectite clay with a unique crystalline structure that is formed through volcanic activity. These crystalline molecules act as transducers, able to convert energy into light, thus transferring a higher energy state to cells in the body.
Smectite clays have a unique, natural absorptive power, meaning it is able to cleanse waste particles, and thus, provide significant detoxification support properties. Oral areas that may need detoxification support include:
- A sore gum area
- A loose tooth area or a sensitive tooth
- A tooth with a toxic filling (silver fillings, stainless steel, gold crowns, etc.)
- Cavitations (sites of previously extracted teeth)
- Retromolar areas that have been injected with toxic dental anesthetics
- TMJ (jaw joint) areas
Contents: Approximately 14 applications per container.
Adults and children (age 4 and up):
1. Mix Powder. Place 1 tablespoon of Medi-Dental Pack powder in plastic (nonmetallic) container. Add 2 teaspoons of HM Nano-Detox and mix into a thick paste ball.
2. Place paste on affected dental areas. Place the clay ball inside your mouth and form it around the target area (such as an affected tooth or gum area) which you wish to detoxify. you may hold the ball in place with your finger.
3. Wait for 10 minutes. Then rinse out your mouth a few times with purified water. (During this time, if you happen to swallow a small amount of the clay mixture, it is harmless.)
4. Solar Energy – Go outside. Go outside for 5 minutes (or more) to absorb beneficial frequencies of solar radiation into the meridian system of the newly detoxified dental area.
5. Medi-Blast. For best results, follow each dental cleansing session with a Medi-Blast, a highly effective, ionic foot bath (for 10 minutes) designed to pull out metabolic waste and toxins from internal pathways in the body that have just been released from using the dental pack. This procedure helps avoid unnecessary cleansing reactions. Note: each dental area in the mouth corresponds to various organs, glands and meridians in the body.
Once the clay mixture has been used for cleansing of the oral cavity or body, its powerful absorptive power has been exhausted so it is best not to re-use the clay.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.