Melatonin ND (formerly Melatonin Nano-Plex) from Premier Research Labs is live source, non-synthetic melatonin for brain, sleep and immune support*.
- 100% natural-source melatonin produced by beneficial probiotic organisms
- May support healthy aging*
- Supports the immune system*
- May help reduce or eliminate jet lag*
- May help regulate sleep cycles, including difficulty getting to sleep, insomnia, frequent waking up, lack of deep restful sleep, waking up tired
- This natural melatonin is produced by probiotic organisms for high bioavailability
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, a master gland located in the center of your brain. It is secreted mostly at night during darkened hours; peaking around 2 to 3 a.m.
Melatonin is present in virtually every cell of the body, supporting immune system integrity and normal circadian rhythms. Melatonin peaks in ones earlier years, declines drastically by middle age (age 35 to 45) and is negligible in older people (over age 60).*
Melatonin appears to be a basic, master bio-regulator, coordinating all the bodys complex systems.*
Servings (2 drops) per bottle: approx. 150
2 drops (0.1ml) contains:
Proprietary blend (0.1ml):
—Bifidobacterium species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum)
—Enterococcus species (faecalis TH10)
—Lactobacillus species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ss. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss., jagurti, plantarum)
Other Ingredients: purified water, certified organic alcohol.
Adults: Take 2 drops under the tongue right before bed. Shake gently before use.
Do not take melatonin during the daytime since it can make you feel drowsy. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.